Gritted Encapsulated Plywood
We have developed a method of encapsulating plywood with a gritted top surface and edge. Panels provide a low cost alternative to solid GRP of similar thickness and can be manufactured as standard sheets (1220 x 2440 or 1525 x 3050) or made to your required size.
All areas of WPB ply are completely sealed thus preventing rot and degradation due to water ingress. Panels have a high degree of rigidity and are up to 40% lighter than solid GRP panels of a similar thickness.
Other benefits of gritted plywood include:
- Any BS or RAL colour
- Any thickness of Ply from 9mm upwards
- Fine or medium profile grit
- Fabricated cut outs or rakes can be accommodated
- Fire rated if required
- Span and loading calculations available on request
- Walkways / Footbridges
- Trench covers
- Load bearing applications
- Gang planks
- Supported decking